Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Television Crime Series etc

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Little_of

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 13, 2007 4:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Detective Olivia Benson...she is the main reason why I am watching the Specai Victim Unit.
And I love all criminalist series, CSI (Las Vegas, NY, Miami), NYPD, Bones...do you now any of these?

At my place crime evenings are on Thuesday, so that is when Iґm staring in TV...
i pomisao na dan je љokantan
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
LenaKatinaLover

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 13, 2007 5:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

At one point I got into the original Law & Order, but I've never really got into any of the other ones. It's been quite a while since I've watched it though, so I don't really know what's going on with it now.

Basicly at this point the only crime show that I watch semi-regularly is CSI: Miami.
Little_of

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 9:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I donґz like Horatio (Adam) very much, somehow he uneasy me,
but I would like to know about guns like Calleigh (the blond one) does...

Law and Order - did you know that Mariska won Emmy and Golden Globe for the roll in SVU.
Ev
○ Sheriff ○

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 15, 2007 10:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As long there's a different crime in every episode so i don't have to commit, fine with me :)) All the CSI's are great time-passing as well.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Vicki_Tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 15, 2007 1:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I first saw CSI:NY before all other CSI, I watched Las Vegas version and HATED it. I only watch CSI:NY it is great though :)
Little_of

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 15, 2007 7:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):

Not exactly a crime show but X-files was also a classic show.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
It was great until last season, when the producers "dilute" it with love story of Scully & Mulder. And I had a crush on Scully, I was teenager delighted with everything strange and unknown.
Unfortunately Remington Steele was never shown on out TV...so I didnґt watch it.

Regarding CSI, my favorite is Las Vegas...the best characters.
Especially Peterson (Grissom) and Helgenberger (Catherine)
jojocollett

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 15, 2007 9:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Not exactly a crime show but X-files was also a classic show. Had some chilling episodes and the fact that I got to see it only at night since I had hockey practice in the evenings added to the thrill factor. Sitting all alone at night watching some creepy episode was fun. Spontaneous combustion, Alien abductions, and all that stuff. The Truth is out there.

I just loved the X files... Seen every eps at least 10 times, even read the books... Im a scully fan.. It was a weekly ritual

Цитата:
Btw anyone have the entire X-files composition - Songs in the key of X by Mark Snow in mp3

Are you after the theme tune???
IF you Are, here you go
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g7rqe4

Последний раз редактировалось: jojocollett (Вт Янв 16, 2007 7:09 am), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Lulu18
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 16, 2007 12:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wait, now are we talking about Law & Order SVU, CSI, XTW, LOL, KFC, or BBQ?
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 16, 2007 6:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Is the 't.A.T.u. Come Back' will be not a crime movie?
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 16, 2007 10:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah I live these programs....but when they first started to have spin-offs like Law&Order:SVU or CSI:Miami I thought they wouldnt be as good.
But they are alright, also it was funny when in CSI:Miami they went to New York and worked with CSI their ^_^

But to be honest the bit I like most about these series is when they 'animate' the cause of deaths.

Like is someone got shot but that didnt kill them.
We get a nice animation of the bullet hitting their body, then you get to follow it through untill it clips something and then you see all the puss that is what causes infection.

Something like that ^_^

Or the other times the "highlight" the clue that solve the crime.

However all this 'fiction' dosnt compare to the origional crime programs that used to be on Channel 5 (UK) like Murder detectives or the FBI files.
Where you got all the real cases and eveidence and how it got solved, a tell you a first rate education in forensics that was :)

Anyone hear of *The CSI effect* ? Where real Juries that had watched these programs started to 'expect' this level of detailed evidence and started not convicting people because they didnt get next day bullistics or something.....luckly they noticed, and changed swapped jury members for ones not so dependent on TV :P

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Little_of

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 17, 2007 9:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We have forgot one big classic - Hercule Poirot
and his small moustache
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 17, 2007 10:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For me :

Hercule Poirot :P
Les boeufs-carottes (french serie)
Ars?ne Lupin
Monk

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 18, 2007 7:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

....Cold Case....this one is really good!
....Bones....interesting, new approach, but the actors...somehow David Boreanaz does not fit, he will always stay Angel (from Buffy)
wtfunks

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 03, 2007 12:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love love LOVE Law & Order: SVU.
It's the only one I'll watch. I can never get into the other ones...

Oh, and btw...
Olivia x Alex = OTP. For serious. x3
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 28, 2007 5:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For me the csi Las Vegas is the only one ;) it was the first after all and i gotta love those black and white flashbacks . I wish real life "csi" could have them them too as the world would be little safer place to live then ;)
dave82

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 28, 2007 7:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The theme music by Mark Snow was phenomenal. Btw anyone have the entire X-files composition - Songs in the key of X by Mark Snow in mp3?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXl5__ML8_I

Changed the topic to Television Crime as it is broader.

I'm a very big X-Files fan. I own all nine seasons on dvd and I have both The truth and the light and Songs in the key of X.

If you still need them, I'll rip them, and upload the files.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 28, 2007 8:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

dave82 писал(а):
The theme music by Mark Snow was phenomenal. Btw anyone have the entire X-files composition - Songs in the key of X by Mark Snow in mp3?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXl5__ML8_I

Changed the topic to Television Crime as it is broader.

I'm a very big X-Files fan. I own all nine seasons on dvd and I have both The truth and the light and Songs in the key of X.

If you still need them, I'll rip them, and upload the files.

If you dont mind! :D
dave82

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 29, 2007 7:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The Truth And The Light

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1LTYDG5

Did you also watch Chris Carter's second show MillenniuM?

http://www.fourthhorseman.com/Abyss/

I really liked that show too, it has very beautiful theme music.
Intervolkov

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 30, 2007 7:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yesterday in Italy was been broadcasted the last episody of CSI:NY seasion 2 called "The sentinel"

I loved this episody!
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 26, 2007 9:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I got to bring the Twin Peaks it is the best no matther what i have already stated but this series is so good .
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: